These rules and the City Hall Facility Request FormGame bài đổi thưởng thật pertain only to parties interested in renting Reno City Hall facilities including:
- Council Chambers (seats 120-130)
- Caucus Room (sears 25-30)
To reserve other City-owned facilities, please contact: City of Reno Parks, Recreation & Community Services DepartmentGame bài đổi thưởng thật 775-334-2262.
It is the City’s policy that outside use of any City Hall Facility shall not interfere with the daily routine of any City activity or operation.
Priority of Use:
- Reno City Council
- Reno City Staff
- Reno City advisory boards & commissions
- Other governmental entities
- Non-profit organizations
- All renters must submit a City Hall Facility Request Form available by contacting the City Manager’s Office at (775) 334-2020. Forms are also available on the City’s website (wingsioskins.com) and via the City Hall Information Desk located on the 1st Floor of 1 East 1st Street.
- Reservations for City Hall facilities will only be accepted up to 30 days in advance.
- Reservations will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and are subject to City Manager’s Office staff approval.
- Reservations requiring security must be made at least one week in advance of use.
- City Hall facilities are closed on all designated City holidays.
- City Hall facilities are available for rent from 7 a.m. to 10 p.m. daily.
- Cancellations may be made up to 24 hours in advance of the reservation to receive a deposit refund. There will be no deposit refunds for cancellations made less than 24 hours from the reserved time.
- The City Manager’s Office has the sole discretion to approve the use based on the best interested of the City of Reno.
- At any time, should the Homeland Security Advisory System Status reach or exceed the orange (high) level, all outside City Hall facility reservations will automatically be cancelled and any deposits relating thereto refunded.
- Groups may use available City Hall facilities at no charge during the regular days and hours City Hall is open.
- Use during non-regular open hours or days will require security reimbursement of $40/hour (two hour minimum).
- A refundable $50 deposit may be required within 24 hours of submitting a City Hall Facility Request Form.
- If applicable, the deposit shall be refunded to the renter within 14 days of use on the City Hall facility.
- Repeat renters in good standing may have the deposit waived upon City Manager, or designee, approval.
- Renters failing to submit payment according to invoice conditions will be denied future use of City Hall Facilities
City Hall Facility Use:
- Smoking is not permitted in any City Hall facility.
- Nothing shall be attached in any way to the walls, doors, floor, ceiling, fixtures or any other part of any City building.
- It is the renter’s responsibility for all set-up, take down, and return of tables, chairs, and other equipment to their proper locations, and the renter shall be responsible for general clean-up and removal or any debris.
- Renters who do not return the room to adequate condition will be denied future use of City Hall facilities and may not receive a full refund of deposit.
- Any group wishing to use an IT system must first obtain permission for the City Manager, or designee.
- An IT system may only be operated by authorized City personnel and a fee to cover the City’s cost may be charged to the renter.
- The applicant shall be responsible for any and all damage to the City’s premises and property and shall be responsible for all actions, behavior and damages caused by their guests/attendees.
- The City is not responsible for accidents, injury, illness or loss of group or individual property.